Our 6-month part-time paid training program is aimed to prepare and develop students to work with digital processes, international standards and regulations and BIM.
What to expect:
- Analyzing international building codes and standard like Eurocode
- Creating digital requirements for construction products
- Working with the latest standards and technologies in BIM
- Helping major international construction companies use BIM
Who is the perfect fit:
- 4rd year or higher student in one of the following disciplines: Civil/ HVAC/WSS/Electrical Engineering or Architecture.
- Ability to work with MS Office.
- Good English language skills.
- Goal oriented and organized person with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team.