Established in 2007, Solarpro is one of the leading players in the Central and Eastern Europe in the renewable energy solutions (photovoltaics sector). With over 1 000 employees in 9 countries, we offer wide range of smart energy systems and solutions. With more than 5 GWp installed capacity and more than 100 PV plants under operation, we have gained significant experience in engineering, installation, operation and maintenance of PV systems (on-grid, off-grid and hybrid). We have been trading for over 13 years and take pride in delivering project specific solutions, sustainable results and added value to our clients.
Currently we are looking for а Junior Electrical Engineer.
– Work with technical specifications of materials and equipment;
– Participate in tendering process – select materials, machines, equipment and services, as well as their pricing;
– Participate in meeting with clients – be the „technical expert“ in negotiations and site visits;
– Select materials and equipment at the stage of preparation of bill of materials for photovoltaic power plant construction projects;
– Provide technical information at the stage of design, selection of materials and construction of photovoltaic power plants;
– Provide engineering and technical advice to project managers as needed, including and in meetings with clients;
– Advise site managers in case of issues at the construction stage of the project;
– Prepare annexes and documents – technical part;
– Analyse new equipment and prepares technical and economic evaluation;
– Keeps track of new technologies, materials and equipment. Explores opportunities to be used in company projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
– Experience in Solar industry as an Engineer is a plus;
– Constant attention to details and accuracy;
– Self-disciplined and result-oriented;
– Organized with the ability to multitask and keep to timelines;
– Level B2 English language written and spoken;
– Knowledge of MS Office pack, AutoCAD and PVsyst.
– Work in a multinational company and environment with an innovative approach and plenty of challenging assignments;
– Competitive remuneration package;
– Be part of a team of professionals;
– Opportunity to develop your professional skills and personal characteristics.