Holcim (Bulgaria) AD is a member of Holcim Group – one of the global leaders in the construction materials industry with 70,000 employees around the world working in four business segments: Cement, Aggregates, Ready-Mix Concrete, and Solutions & Products.
Our goal is to be a global leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions and to play a key role in building a greener and smarter world for all of us.
We, therefore, need people who are passionate about sustainability and have ambition and abilities to discover even better and more sustainable ways to build, people who will question the ordinary, explore new ideas, try, fail and persevere when things don’t go right. People who share a burning desire to continually make our materials better.
For them, we are creating a high-performance workplace, one where anyone can be a problem solver, creative-thinker and innovator. A place where safety comes first, collaboration matters, and growth is celebrated.
Can you see yourself as part of our team?
DO YOU HAVE?
- a degree in engineering;
- an excellent computer literacy (MS Office as a minimum);
- a proficiency in English;
- leadership skills;
- result orientation;
- cooperation and team-work skills;
- innovative thinking;
- communication skills and creativity;
- analytical skills.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS PROCESS PERFORMANCE ENGINEER:
- Optimizing processes/equipment and training of process staff to achieve optimal production costs, product quality and sustainable environmental performance;
- Participation in deployment/commissioning of new systems/facilities or modification of existing ones;
- Strict control of compliance with health and safety at work;
- Effective interaction and communication with all structural units, participation and control over the implementation of company objectives and directives;
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies;
- Improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line;
- Tracking and monitoring key productivity metrics to assure plant operates per design conditions, projects deliver on forecast goals / expectations and to help identify further opportunities;
- Providing process troubleshooting support, making technical recommendations, answering technical inquiries, improving process engineering tools, and developing process procedures;
- Conducting test runs to optimize process variables and evaluate plant performance;
- Working in collaboration with specialists and engineers of other disciplines;
- Influencing and improving work processes across the plant;
- Determining continuous improvement opportunities and implementing improvements in the production units to optimize utilization (throughput, quality, safety, efficiency);
- Monitoring productivity, process yields, and product and process performance to meet production commitments in an efficient manner.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A competitive salary;
- A performance bonus;
- A social package including additional health insurance, food vouchers, financial support for marriage and child birth, etc.;
- Excellent training opportunities on technical and leadership skills;
- A well-established system for enhancing professional competence and acquiring the necessary qualifications;
- A competent mentoring and programme for deploying employees’ potential;
- An open and inclusive working environment.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send us your CV and a copy of your university diploma by 18.05.2022 at the latest and if you meet our criteria, we will contact you to invite you to an interview.
For inquiries: +359 886 90 66 08 (Desimira Nikolova, Head of HR Department)
Note: Only persons who have submitted the complete set of required documents will be eligible for selection. The personal data provided by you will be processed in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.