- Determining the sources for material and technical support of the construction activity for the company;
- Monitoring the market for new products, technologies and materials;
- Sourcing new suppliers of materials in Bulgaria and abroad and lead contract negotiations;
- Placing orders for assigned purchased goods and services and ensuring their timely and quality execution;
- Monitors and promptly reports changes in the prices of basic building materials and services;
- Providing administrative support by maintaining for the buying function and other various duties as needed;
- Searching and developing new supply sources;
- Participation in negotiate supplier price adjustments;
- Maintaining contracts with suppliers.
- University degree – Construction Engineer, Structural Engineering degree will be considered as an advantage;
- Work experience: 1 – 3 years procurement experience;
- Fluency in English – B2 level written and spoken;
- Excellent level of computer skills MS Office – Word, Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, AutoCAD;
- Strong commercial orientation, excellent knowledge of the construction companies, well organized with strong analytical skills;
- Responsible and initiative person;
- Good communication skills and presentations abilities.
- Work for a leading building company on European markets;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Attractive result-oriented remuneration.
Workplace: office Sofia, Bulgaria
To apply for the position, please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.