Lindner Building Envelope Engineering EOOD is a part from Lindner Group KG – an international leading company for the building envelope, interior fit-out and insulation. We advise, develop, produce and implement products and projects for our customers – from single-trade jobs to turnkey solutions for new buildings and renovations.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for
SALES ENGINEER – FACADES(m/w)
The employee will be responsible for all marketing and sales activities focused on tailored faced solutions. The main sales focus group will be investors, architects and general contractors of new building projects on the territory of the country.
- Develop and implement sales plans to increase the volume of inquiries
- Sales, consulting and support of potential customers for products and solutions of our portfolio
- Proactively work with customers and partners in qualifying and specifying their requests
- Arrange technical training and seminars to the end customers and partners
- Build strong relationship with customers – good problem-solving skills and empathy
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Follow up the company policies
- Daily use of CRM system for managing the sales activities
- University degree in Engineering – Structural or Mechanical Engineer is a must
- Good knowledge of façade technology, technical ability and experience
- Strong commercial orientation well organized with excellent planning capabilities
- Strong customer focus and result orientation
- Responsible and initiative person
- Good communication skills and presentations abilities
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel around the country
- Work for a leading building company on European markets;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Attractive result-oriented remuneration.
To apply for the position, please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.
This information will only be used for personnel selection purposes. Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.