- Modeling and design of building and facility structures – mainly steel, light gauge steel aluminum structures. Also engineers with supplementing experience in timber and concrete design are welcome;
- Preparing structural reports that include members, joints and connections checks;
- Check the conformity of prepared construction and production drawings with the accepted structural design and details.
- Master degree in Structural Engineering;
- 2 or more years of experience as a design structural engineer is considered as an advantage;
- Good command of European design standards(Eurocodes);
- Knowledge of American standards is considered as an advantage;
- Good command of some of FEM based software – Scia Engineer, RFEM, Robot Structural Analysis, SAP2000 or similar;
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM and BIM programs(Advanced Steel and/or Revit) is considered as an advantage;
- Fluent in English and/or German – written and spoken;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work for a leading building company on European markets;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- An attractive result-oriented remuneration.
To apply for the position, please send us your CV and cover letter in English or German.
This information will only be used for personnel selection purposes.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.