Mission of the role:
At the role of Water- Wastewater Engineer- Digital Construction, you will be able to apply your knowledge from the construction sector, see it through a different angle, understand the value of data and apply the new understanding on construction projects.
Why you will love this job:
- Work-life harmony – Working overtime at Cobuilder is only seen as a last resort. We highly value the harmony between professional and personal life and strive to create the best conditions for it.
- Being informed – We are making sure everyone is up to date with the latest news and developments in the company.
- Speaking your mind. No matter what your position is – your ideas, proposals and feedback are always heard.
- Job-security and space to innovate – while we have established a financially stable business on the Norwegian market, we are also on a mission to become a global player in the construction industry. This means that we are working both on innovative projects and mature ones that drive the main wheels.
- The spirit of Cobuilder – we hold remote parties, weekly team catch-up virtual chats and constantly invent new ways to keep the fun going.
- Creates and updates descriptions of construction products characteristics – Data Templates and concepts following an outlined Cobuilder process for the respective markets.
- Executes working routines and processes for enriching Cobuilder systems with data from research.
- Prepares list of mapping and data requirements for construction projects for different building types and country regulations.
- Supports and advises the Project Managers on the best solution and approach for each customer.
- Participates in the communication with the customer and answers technical/operational inquiries.
- Supports the Project Managers in creating reports, presentations, trainings, meeting agendas etc.
- Reports bugs when noticed in any system.
- Does research and consults clients on more complex questions or requests within a specific area.
Requirements for the role:
- University degree in engineering – water engineering.
- Experience in construction industry, construction project management and innovation is a strong plus.
- Experience in customer related roles is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken technical English, French language is an advantage.
- Willingness to communicate with clients.
- Responsibility, self-organization and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Team player
- English- B2